IV Vitamin Therapy
What is IV Vitamin Therapy?
Intravenous (IV) therapy is a method of feeding vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly into the bloodstream used to correct intracellular nutrient deficiencies. Oral intake of such high doses is simply not possible due to absorption limitations from the digestive process.
Myers’ Cocktail – A Myers’ “Wellness” Cocktail is a nutritional “cocktail” given intravenously (IV), or through a vein. It consists of magnesium, calcium, various B vitamins, and vitamin C.
The cocktail is named after John Myers, a physician from Baltimore, Maryland. He treated patients with IV nutrient therapy for over 25 years. Since then, thousands of patients nationwide have received this cocktail with great benefits.
- enhances immune system
- reduces fatigue
- helps with seasonal allergies
- reduces symptoms of fibromyalgia and asthma
- helps with migraines and headaches
- helps with muscle spasms
- helps with menstrual cramps
- relieves acute asthma attacks
- helps with upper respirator track infections
- helps with chronic sinus infections
- support recovery from endurance athletics
- enhances overall well-being
Side effects, if any?
IV therapy is generally safe with minimal side effects if any. May cause dizziness or faintness if given too fast, some patients may experience burning.