Care Plan and Pre Scheduling: We ask all patients to adhere to our pre-scheduling policy. Scheduling will be based on your care plan. This will provide you with a convenient time for your services, minimize patient wait times, and improve treatment efficiency. Front desk staff cannot add or remove services from your treatment plan. If you would like to make changes to your prescribed care plan, we will arrange a time for you to speak to the doctor.
Appointment Confirmation: We strive to make our schedule operate efficiently and minimize patient wait times. Our approach is to pre-schedule your appointments as prescribed by your Care Plan. We will text and email reminders to the patient about their upcoming appointments. We offer text as the preferred communication tool to confirm upcoming appointments.
Appointment Changes and No Show: We ask for 24 hours advance notice of any appointment changes or cancellations. Any appointment cancelled or changed within 24 hours of the appointment start time will incur a $50 fee. Appointments where the patient is a “no show” will result in a $50 fee.
Late for Appointment: If you anticipate a late arrival for your appointment we ask that you call or text the office to avoid receiving the $50 fee. Our office will make an attempt to contact you once you are 5 min late for the start of your appointment. Complete Wellness will make every reasonable attempt to keep appointments as scheduled but we reserve the right to amend, change, or cancel appointments depending on the severity of the lateness.
Financial Investment: Any financial responsibility will be discussed, and agreed to, at the start of your Care Plan. Any financial responsibility will be charged on a per visit or per monthly frequency, depending on your agreement. Monthly payments will be charged on the 1st of the month and set up as a recurring payment during the duration of your Care Plan. If you begin care in the middle of the month, and are on a monthly agreement, you will be charged a prorated amount for the month you start care. We take pride in the fact that we offer accessible and affordable treatment to all our patients.
Medicare Patients: Medicare covers 80% of allowable charges. You will be responsible for the remaining 20% plus any deductibles. If you have secondary insurance, we will bill this balance to the carrier. Any remaining balance - including a coinsurance or deductible from the secondary insurance - will be your responsibility. You may be responsible in the case of a non-covered charge. In these circumstances, you will be asked to sign an Advanced Beneficiary Notice, that describes the service that may not be covered by Medicare along with the cost of that service.
Payment Method: All patients are required to keep a credit card on file regardless of if they have a financial responsibility. Patients will agree to the Credit Card Authorization and credit card details will be collected at the start of treatment. Complete Wellness uses Square to securely store and process credit cards.
Insurance Reimbursement: Some insurance companies pay medical fees by sending checks for Complete Wellness directly to the patient. These checks are to be transferred to Complete Wellness Medical. You can transfer the funds by:
- Endorsing the check to Complete Wellness and post mailing the check and the explanation of benefits to Complete Wellness (30 E 60th Street #302, NY NY 10022)
- Endorsing the check to Complete Wellness and dropping the check and the explanation of benefits at the Complete Wellness Office.
- By requesting a link to make payment by credit card (a processing fee will be added to the total) and scanning / mailing / or dropping off the explanation of benefits.
If the check and explanation of benefits is not received within 14 days of receiving the checks, the patient may be responsible for paying the check amount to Complete Wellness directly, via the credit card on file.
Cancelling Care: A patient may cancel care at any time by written notice to Complete Wellness.
Pausing Financial Responsibility: Your monthly financial responsibility - if any - will be paused once you cancel care. Written notice of cancellation must be received on or before the 25th of the month, in order to pause the next month's payment (for example: written cancellation received on or before Jan 25th will cancel the Feb 1 payment.) Cancelling care is defined as cancelling treatment for a length greater than 30 days. If you cancel but return within 30 days, you will be charged for the full month.
Reactivating Care: Any patient who has not had treatment in 90 days or more will be considered a ‘reactivated patient’. Reactivated patients may be asked to have a consult or Re-Exam before continuing their Care Plan again. Reactivated patients may or may not have a new financial responsibility.
Any questions? We are here to help. Call Us: